Contact Centre Agent, Stevenage
The purpose of this role is to handle customer contacts from all channels including telephone, email and web chat, logging calls, answering queries and troubleshooting problems to provide information and solutions for customers whilst providing excellent customer service.
• Handle all incoming calls received via phone or electronically in a professional manner at all times
• Make outbound calls to update customers on calls logged or as deemed necessary by the Team Leader or Service Delivery Manager
• Respond to customer enquiries effectively, providing accurate answers and solutions
• Handle and resolve customer queries, taking ownership of issues to ensure customers receive communications as expected. Identify and escalate priority issues as deemed necessary.
• Collaborate with both reactive and PPM to provide the best solution for the customer
• Provide personalised customer service of the highest level, ensuring a positive image of the business is maintained at all times
• Follow up customer calls where necessary, keeping promises made to customers
• Ensure correct call logging procedure is followed for each job logged and the correct priority level is assessed and logged
• Identify common faults and ask customers targeted questions to maximise understanding of breakdown calls to maximise opportunities for first time fix.
• Maintain history within the service management system to reflect the progress of calls logged
• Assist with administration duties when required and maintain customer records and equipment within the service management system
• Previous contact centre experience
• Strong customer service skills
• Performance and quality focused
• Adaptable, willing to try new ways of working
• Strong computer skills including MS Office
• Good problem solving skills
• Able to work on multiple priorities and remain calm under pressure
Please note our client is currently based in Stevenage, however, will be relocating to Letchworth by the end of the year.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.
|Job Category||Call Centre|