£18,000 – £22,000
Our client is a successful family owned company which has an opportunity for an individual to carry out the duties below:-
• Receiving telephone enquiries and dealing with appropriately
• Managing stationary supplies
• Receiving post as well as franking and postal dispatch
• Taking accurate telephone messages if staff are unavailable
• Answering customer queries on the phone and via email
• Receiving visitors
• Organising of filing and keeping up to date
• Producing quotations to customers using their CRM system
• Sending mailshots to customers
• Daily invoice activities
• Daily support to the Office Manager
You will be working in an office of 8 individuals.
There is a great opportunity to progress within the company as it expands
Hours Monday to Thursday 8.25am – 4.55pm and Friday 8.25am – 1.30pm.
This role would ideally suit someone who has been working within an office and now looking to progress their career to the next level.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.