Contact Centre Advisor, Letchworth
This is a key operational service support role handling customer contacts from all channels (telephone, email). Logging calls, answering general queries for customers, delivering customer excellence at all times.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Handling incoming calls received via phone or email in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure customer contacts are handled and/or routed as per the current agreed process and within KPI
- Make outbound calls to update customers as defined by the Office Services Manager or as appropriate to meet business needs/requirements
- Respond to customer enquiries effectively, providing accurate answers and solutions
- Accurately log calls as defined by inhouse systems whilst maintaining customer records, equipment and contact details
- Keep records of all conversations in the database in a comprehensible way
- Maintaining customer records and equipment within the database
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going above and beyond
- Maintain constructive working relationships with colleagues across different business areas to deliver the best outcomes for customers
- Use of knowledge base and other internal systems to keep up to date with current processes
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Assist with administration duties when required including cross training for scheduling department
- Make outbound quote follow up calls when required, following current process and scripts
- Ad-hoc duties as required ensuring the smooth running of the department
Person Specification: –
- Must have the ability to empathise and listen actively to customers’ needs
- MS Office skills
- Strong customer service skills that go beyond scripts and prompts
- Must have a natural flair for delivering good service to customers and able to use your own initiative
- Motivated by providing excellent customer service, resolving problems and achieving quality driven targets
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player, able to work well with others – offering support and seeking resolution and common ground, avoids conflict
- Contact Centre experience
- Adaptable, willing to accept change and try new ways of working
Within this role, you will be expected to cover out of hours, one weekend in 6/7 (Saturday or Sunday, not both days). Working from home, you will be provided with a laptop and phone. Out of hours is paid for, Saturday time ½ and Sunday double time.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.
|Job Category||Customer Services|