Executive Assistant, Stevenage
Salary £25,000 – £35,000 DOE
Our client is seeking a dedicated, highly organised and conscientious individual to provide PA duties to the Founder of the company
• On a daily basis taking dictation and diary management, as well as contacting customers, suppliers and business associates.
• Proactively manage diaries including complex meeting scheduling and arrangements
• Co-ordinate all international and local travel arrangements, providing full itineraries as needed
• Manage expenses
• Prepare agendas, attend meetings, write minutes and track actions
• Organise off site meetings book associated travel, accommodation and catering arrangements
• Act as a professional interface with external parties or existing customers and suppliers
• Take on adhoc projects as required to support the executive management team
• Personal errands as required
• Managing all businesses, charities and property portfolio
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and have great attention to detail and accuracy
• Significant experience of supporting senior executives and interacting at board level
• Expert user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• A solution orientated mind-set and excellent problem solving skills
• Able to build strong relationships at all levels, anticipate needs and work successfully with different working styles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong influencing skills
• Highly organised with strong prioritisation skills, ability to drive work to conclusions and deliver to deadlines
• High attention to detail
• Able to work under pressure
Excellent company benefits offered!
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.