Finance Assistant, Henlow
£25,000 – £27,000
The purpose of this role will be to manage the accounts receivable processes and support monthly management reporting.
- Credit control
- Raising credit notes, sending invoices/statements
- Processing supplier payments, invoices, setting up new accounts
- Supporting cash flow reporting by supplying timing and amount of expecting payments
- Be responsible for completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare accruals, prepayments, and routine journals
- Supporting with the preparation of the monthly management reporting pack
- Monitor financial transactions and prepare financial journals for review
- To adhere to all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures
- To report any unsafe acts of Health, Safety and Environmental incidents
- AAT desirable or solid experience covering taking accounts up to trial balance
- SAP experience
- Ability to work accurately under strict timescales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Great attention to detail
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm
24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.