Our client, a 24-hour maintenance company dealing with planned, reactive, and out of hours maintenance works are looking to recruit a Health & Safety professional with experience gained from either the building or maintenance industries.
The majority of their work is in and around the London area, providing services to mainly blocks of flats and communal areas.
- Preparing generic risk assessments and method statements
- Completing COSHH assessments
- Producing site specific RAMS
- Site toolbox talks
- Dealing with Renewals of accreditations such as SMAS and Safe Contractor
- Conducting site Health & Safety audits
- Dealing with Fire risk assessments, fire door risk assessments, mask face fitting and harness checks
- This role will predominately be office based initially, however, will later be split between the office, and attending site to carry out toolbox talks, and site set up.
Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Company vehicle provided
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.