£23,000 – £25,000
Our client is truly a fab company to work for, offering a great working environment and
excellent benefits such as 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Life Insurance, Health
Insurance, Pension, Subsidised Restaurant and Free parking.
They are looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join their current team. An immediate
start would be ideal but not essential. You will be the first point of contact in relation to
HR queries and will provide administrative support to the team.
- To act as the first point of contact for all HR, Recruitment and Training related queries.
- To maintain the HR system with changes to colleagues’ job, pay, terms and conditions and personal details.
- To ensure an accurate source of data is maintained for all colleagues across the organisation and this is used to update and inform Payroll.
- To manage absence for colleagues including sickness, maternity, new parent leave, parental leave, unpaid leave, compassionate leave, and jury service.
- To process payments and deductions where necessary
- To support the booking of training venues and to update the colleagues training records where necessary
- To provide administrative support to the performance management process
- To provide data and reports
Personal Specification: –
- Previous HR administrative experience
- Knowledge and experience of working with HR systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in taking ownership and working on own initiative
- Strong PC skills, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise activities
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven ability to work with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business