Lettings Administrator, Letchworth
Salary £17,000 basic
Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
One Saturday in 3 working 9am – 5pm
Well established family run estate agent with multiple branches, are looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their team.
Duties will include
• Booking & carrying out inspections of all managed properties
• Renewing of EPCs, Gas Safety & electrical safety certificates
• Administering the department’s accounts including landlord and contractors monthly payments
• Negotiating the return of a tenant’s deposit following on from their checkout
• Other general lettings duties
Skills/ Essential Qualifications:
• Good written and verbal communication
• Show an ability to work within a team based environment
• Friendly and approachable
• Show attention to detail
• Must have a full UK driving license
• Achieved Grade C or above in GCSE Maths
Salary made up of basic and commission with an OTE between £20,000 and £25,000.
The successful candidate will be expected to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle for travel.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.