Resource Planning Analyst, Stevenage
17 hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary: £17,145 plus excellent benefits
The purpose of this role is to manage, prepare and deliver the planning, forecasting, scheduling, monitoring, and reviewing of call, email and live chat volumes and other operational activities while adjusting resources to meet business objectives.
- Planning staffing level requirements, forecasting call, email and live chat volumes and creating optimised schedules for a busy contact centre
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports to determine call/contact volumes, calling patterns, service trends and staff productivity
- Preparing daily and weekly analyses and dashboard presentations
- Analysing call and channel volume history by tracking and trending telephony channel metrics, email, live chat, social media and back end support to ensure proper planning, accurate resource and workload identification
- Managing holiday schedules and requests, including shift changes
- Maintaining and updating all resource planning files and documents
- Actively sharing best practice with team and helping promote an innovative and continuous improvement culture
- Providing key observations/findings for longer term business improvements
- Identification and consideration of new technology for planning, including the use, development or procurement of effective workforce management software and/or other in-house systems/Excel
- Providing reporting/insights into breakdown of nature of contacts
Excellent experience of managing resource planning processes (capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling, real-time management) in a contact centre environment.
Experience in design, development & presentations of dashboards/reports
Strong experience with Workforce Management software that includes forecasting, scheduling, real time adherence functionality
Ideally to have experience with telephony and CRM applications or comparable systems
Knowledge & Skills
Must have strong analytical skills as well as the ability to design, implement and manage robust and measurable feedback mechanisms
Good commercial awareness and the ability to communicate effectively with peers and management within a multi-disciplinary environment
Knowledge of ACD telephony/IVR routing
Strong written skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.