Part-time Showroom Assistant, Stevenage
£12.77 per hour (Saturday only)
Hours: 9am – 5pm
To act as part of the showroom team in respect of all general duties but specifically to serve and greet customers with a world class service.
• Responsible for greeting customers as they enter the showroom
• Serving customers, answering queries, collating orders, taking orders to customers cars and / or locating it in the collection bay
• Using a PC and filing relevant paperwork
• Produce display signs as agreed
• Merchandise goods in an attractive and appealing way
• Be confident enough to deal with customers including processing payments and cashing up
• Labelling and stocking shelves as required
• Responsible for an area in the showroom, keeping it stocked and being aware of any dead items
• Merchandising of offers in the showroom
• Cashing up and ensuring the till balances at the end of each day
• Opening and closing the showroom at certain times
It is essential that you have excellent customer service skills, you are capable of prioritising, have the need for accuracy, good attention to detail, the ability to work within a team and you are flexible and self-motivated.
It is also a necessity for you to possess at least level 2 WSET, level 3 and above would be desirable. You must also have the ability to life cases of wine.
Excellent company benefits are offered.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.