£20,000 – £23,000
Our client is looking to recruit a reactive scheduler to join their team in Letchworth.
You will own and take responsibility for all open jobs within an allocated region, planning engineer resource to ensure job completion within applicable KPIs. Maximise engineer productivity, ensuring customer communication throughout the reactive call process to ensure an industry leading service is always provided.
- Responsible for all open jobs within allocated region, across all reactive call statuses. Ensuring that progress of all jobs is monitored and that exceptions are flagged when required to ensure all process steps are completed within target handling times.
- Through effective use of scheduling software, ensure all reactive jobs are scheduled for attendance within customer contractual time agreements and applicable KPIs, customer portals are updated, scheduling and support tasks are completed.
- Ensure all access and booking requirements for sites are adhered to and administered when required e.g Permits & RAMS.
- Responsible for communication with customers and other stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of jobs. Ensuring communication steps are completed, as per the current agreed process.
- Monitor engineer activity within the region vs schedule for the day. Ensure effective communication with engineers and field operations manager to maximise productivity and to avoid jobs going into jeopardy.
- Take ownership of queries or escalations for jobs within region from internal and external customers, providing a timely resolution.
- Identify gaps in field resource and highlight to the reactive team leader and operations manager
- Provide industry leading customer service to all customers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain positive working relationships with customers, field engineers and colleagues across the business.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required as requested by the business.
- Strong customer service skills both verbally and in writing, with a friendly and helpful manner.
- Previous scheduling experience
- Customer orientated, aims to make it easy for the customer to do business with the company, removes barriers and does not create them
- Performance focused, aware of KPIs and motivated to meet or exceed targets.
- Motivated, with a positive outlook, seeking solutions to problems.
- Highly organised and professional
- Computer literate, good level of MS Office skills.
You will be expected to cover this role at the weekend on a rota basis (one in 6 / 7) either a Saturday or Sunday not both. Working from home, you will be provided with a phone and a laptop. The out of hours is paid for, time ½ for Saturday and double time for Sunday.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday (30 mins for lunch)
22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Company Pension Scheme
Excellent progression opportunities based on the continued growth of the business.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.