To own and take responsibility for all open jobs within allocated region, planning engineer resource to ensure job completion within applicable KPIs. Maximise engineer productivity, ensuring customer communication throughout the reactive call process to ensure industry leading service is always provided.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Responsible for all open jobs within allocated region, across all reactive call statuses. Ensuring that progress of all jobs are monitored and that exceptions are flagged when required to ensure all process steps are completed within target handling times.
- Through effective use of scheduling software, ensure all reactive jobs are scheduled for attendance within customer contractual time agreements and applicable KPIs, customer portals are updated, scheduling and support tasks are completed.
- Ensure all access and booking requirements for sites are adhered to and administered when required e.g. Permits & RAMS.
- Responsible for communication with customers and other stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of jobs. Ensuring communication steps are completed, as per the current agreed process.
- Monitor engineer activity within the region vs schedule for the day. Ensure effective communication with engineers and Field Operations Manager to maximise productivity and to avoid jobs going into jeopardy.
- Take ownership of queries or escalations for jobs within region from internal and external customers, providing a timely resolution.
- Identify gaps in field resource and highlight to the Reactive Team Leader and Operations Manager
- Provide industry leading customer service to all customers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain positive working relationships with customers, field engineers and colleagues across the business.
Person Specification: –
- Strong customer service skills both verbally and in writing, with a friendly and helpful manner.
- Previous scheduling experience
- Customer orientated, aims to make it easy for the customer to do business with the company, removes barriers and does not create them.
- Performance focused, aware of KPIs and motivated to meet or exceed targets
- Motivated with a positive outlook, seeking solutions to problems.
- Highly organised and professional
- Computer literate, good level of MS Office skills.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
You will be expected to cover on a rota basis (approx. 1 in 8) either a Saturday or Sunday, not both. This is carried out from home, no need to go into the office. Saturdays is paid a time ½ and Sundays is double time.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business
|Job Category||Customer Services|