Resource Co-ordinator, Hitchin
Salary: Up to £19,000
The Resource Co-ordinator will manage the day to day resource requirements and deadlines across the department. You will be required to work closely and communicate effectively with all the departments when scheduling resource, arranging bookings and supporting the management of budgets. You will be highly organised with the ability to allocate, negotiate and operate in an agile manner.
• Scheduling all resource requests
• Managing and implementing project plans
• Ensuring all projects are resourced accurately whilst maximising the resources available
• Managing resource conflicts and problem solving to find solutions to resource issues
• Help manage the limit of deadlines per day to avoid bottle necking
• Working closely with managers to ensure all work is produced on budget and on time
• Working closely with account managers to plan longer term resource requirements for upcoming projects
• Managing and adding all tasks into a project management system
• Updating and revising the schedule to reflect changes as and when they occur
• Communicate effectively between all departments
• Managing relationships with recruitment agencies both permanent and freelance staff
• Identifying and booking the most appropriate freelancers for each project whilst negotiating availability and costs
• Managing the freelance resource tracker, invoices and timesheets
It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, are super organised, have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office and if you have a creative flair all the better!
Working Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm, good company benefits offered.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.