Sales Administrator, Stevenage
£20,000 – £22,000`
A well-established business are looking for an experienced administrator to join their small but extremely busy team.
• Liaising daily with clients and engineers
• Taking and allocation of call outs
• Raising of purchase orders
• Raising of quotations
• Allocating of daily works to engineers and planning their day to day schedules
• Working closely with and supporting the Office Manager
The successful candidate will possess the following:-
• Excellent organisational skills
• A polite and confident telephone manner
• The ability to work to deadlines.
• Flexible, willing to learn and have a great eye for detail as accuracy is vital
• A good team player but also capable of working with minimal supervision
• Competent in prioritising
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent customer service skills
You must have a responsible approach to your duties as this is a very reactive role!
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm (1/2 hour lunch)
Holidays: 22 days plus Bank Holidays
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.