Sheet Metal Worker, Hitchin (Temporary) FR101403
£12.00 per hour
Monday to Friday 7am – 4.30pm
This is a temporary position for approximately 2-3 weeks with an immediate start.
Producing high quality metal products, being involved in the process from receipt of customer enquiries and drawings through the fabrication and finishing process to delivery to the customer
• Working from detailed fabrication drawings identify materials needed and the processes required to fabricate items to a customer’s specification.
• Using metal working equipment such as brake presses, guillotines, punches and welders during the fabrication process.
• Ensuring that items are finished according to the customer’s specification
• Ensuring that items are made to the correct specification and deadline.
• Working with other members of the team on large products to ensure that items are fabricated in the correct order and are delivered on the correct dates.
• All Sheet Metal duties including, marking, cutting, bending, forming, drilling.
• Must be a “Time Served” Sheet Metal Worker/Fabricator.
• Ability to manufacture and build from engineering drawings.
• Experience in welding and fabrication in aluminium, steel and stainless steel.
Skilled in a wide ranger of metal working disciplines
Flexibility – willing to turn your hand to many different jobs
Confidence – ability to work on your own initiative when needed but equally to work as part of a team
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.