Stores Person, Hitchin
£21,000 – £24,000
Assisting with all aspects of ordering materials and consumables to support workshop operations and administering the delivery of components to finishers and the customer.
• Receiving and off- loading deliveries in the reception area
• Loading finished products onto collection vehicles
• Ensuring all delivery notes match the items received or despatched and identify discrepancies immediately
• Liaising with subcontractors to ensure collections and deliveries are timely
• Liaising with customer site staff to ensure that deliveries are correct
• Assisting the Production Manager with preparation of purchase orders and delivery notes
• Identification of non-conformances within both fabrication and purchasing, making sure the right number of components are present.
• Counter Balance fork lift truck licence
• Experience of working in a workshop/warehouse environment
• Experience of computer based ordering systems
• Willing to turn your hands to anything
• Organised, able to work in a busy environment within a team
Hours: Working Monday to Thursday 7am – 4.30pm and Fridays 7am – 3.30pm
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.