Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Our client based in Letchworth is looking to recruit a trainee with a view to becoming a Maintenance Scheduler working alongside a team of 2.
The role will be very reactive and does require someone who I organised, has the ability to work under pressure, think on their feet and provide exceptional customer experience.
- Receiving calls from customers with maintenance requests and logging all details on to a computerised ticket system
- Scheduling work daily to various trades people including electricians, plumbers, decorators and carpenters all over London and Home Counties in a cost-effective manner and delivering to agreed customer service level agreements
- Raising new jobs and closing of completed jobs
- Communicating with customer to discuss and resolve any issues
- Monitor progress on jobs, communicating with customers where required
- Ordering of parts or materials
- Liaising with tradespeople to resolve any issues or concerns
- Carrying out daily/weekly invoicing for all completed and closed jobs
- Ensuring all jobs are closed on the system once completed and invoiced
- Raising job orders and purchase orders
- Must be PC literate with a good working knowledge of Word and Excel
This position would suit someone with 6-12 months customer service/admin experience looking for their next career move.
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business.