It’s essential that your CV includes the following information to increase your chances of success!
- An interesting and easy to read introduction about you and your career aspirations.
- Bullet point your key achievements in a work or education based environment.
- List skills such as software packages used, operating systems, databases, certificates gained within the workplace to include FLT licences and Health & Safety etc. as well as transferable skills and languages.
- Always start with your most recent role and work backwards. Make sure you include full dates of employment (MM/YYYY format), job title, employer name, reasons for leaving and a detailed description of duties, responsibilities and achievements in the role.
- Institution, course and grades.
- This section will give a client an impression of who you are and whether you are the right fit for their company.